Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Welcome to my Blog!!


I finally decided to see what all the hullabaloo was about blogging. Turns out, It's easy! If you are looking to start a home based business or ways to make yours more successful,
I am in Network Marketing and yes there is money to be made! I am with two companies currently. And I love both of their products so much I decided to join them both.


  Network marketing is taking the economy by storm. But you still have to be careful about the company you choose. Do your research!! Look at company integrity. Check out the product reviews. Be prepared to sit down and decide what you can afford in overhead costs. Check your budget. Now most of us are just day to day moms and people who cannot throw several $$$ on starting our own business. So be prepared to cut costs where you can until you can recoup your investment. Recycle to save money, and sell the things you have kept over the years and do not want anymore. Make your friends and family aware you have started on a exciting journey. Ask for their support, and let them know you appreciate it!  Also you don't need a $6 notebook. You can find them fairly cheap and my daughters folders from high school that she didn't use made perfect receipt folders.


  Couponing is also a favorite to save money with. Since your home is going to be where you work, you will need a area to devote to this. Try to make it comfortable, and somewhere you like to work every day. I started out at my kitchen table. It's the center of activity in my home, and made it possible for me to work and keep things running. Not always smoothly, but running.... (I have a 6 year old ADHD child in my home, running is the perfect word) My family is the most important Why for me. What is yours?
You can do this!! I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment